For invited readers only from October 2009


I'm planning to restrict this blog for invited readers only... I know I have a couple of constant readers/fren who are visiting my blog.
Therefore if you are the constant follower of my blog, please drop me an email at menintallboots@yahoo.co.uk or leave a comment in GUEST BOOK. I will be happy to send you a link for invitation.
If you have been a regular reader of this blog, and If I feel like I know you from previous comments/emails/personal contact, and If you would like to be invited, please leave me a comment with the email address that you would be logging in from.I cannot invite you unless you send me your email address. Also, since Blogger will only allow a total of 100 readers on a private blog, I am just "collecting" email addresses this 2 weeks and not adding many, in case there are more requests than that and I have to chose by priority.
PS.Also all inactive invited visitors will be removed from the list. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment